If you're looking to tint your windows, whether that be on your car or home or even office, our suggestion is that you get pro tinting done by a company that specialises in tinting. It's something that you should consider spending that extra bit of money on to have it done by the right people.
Pro tinting leaves close to no bubbles or no bubbles at all and it will not peel off, they're designed to stick through most wear and tear. The team at Tint a Car know what they're doing and specialise in this kind of work, they're very well experienced and dedicated to get the job done at a high standard.
Tint a Car currently offer 6 different options for window tinting:
- Octane - the darklest legal tint
- Bolle - great tint for adventure and bush vehicles, such as 4 wheel drives
- Midnight Express - As black as night
- Formula 1 - highest SPF 50+ UV protection tint
- Unbreakable - 7 times thicker than standard film and prevents breakage and break-ins
- Viva - exclusive to Tint a Car, stylish and overall all round tint for everyday usage
Avoid your window tint from looking horrible, and have a professional tinting service attend to your vehicle, home or office, it's always a good choice.
Tint A Car have a guide on how to tint your own car, however you can only learn so much from a guide. Being in the business for years, we do a great job and take pride in our work on all our tint jobs. That's why we offer a 30 day money back guarantee.