If you’re feeling the heat in your home over the summer months and would like to know how to reduce heat in rooms, home window tinting is the perfect solution!We specialise in home window tinting and offer a range of films including films with a lighter shade that don’t alter the appearance of your home but still keep it cool! Find out more about how to reduce heat inside rooms with window tinting below.
Tint a Home is Australia’s most trusted window tinting network with over 42 years of experience offering tinting services. We pride ourselves on offering high-quality films and great customer service. Want to know how to decrease heat in rooms? Read on!
Home Window Tinting and How It Reduces Heat Inside Rooms
The films we use for home window tinting reflect the sun's rays and absorb sunlight. This not only is how to reduce heat in room during summerbut it also prevents glare (reducing reflections on screens) and acts as an insulation layer so your air conditioning is more effective.
You no longer need to pull the blinds for privacy or to keep out the heat & glare, meaning you get to maintain natural light in your home and you don’t lose your view.
So, why choose us for home window tinting as a way to decrease heat in rooms?
- All films are installed for professionally trained installers
- We have interest free financing options with OpenPay and Zip Money (you can split your purchase over 3,6,9, or 12 months with ZERO interest)
- We are members of the Window Film Association of Australia and our films are high quality
- We offer a lifetime warranty on all residential applications
- Our films are exclusive to us and are government certified by ARPANSA
Contact Us for a Quote
Head to your nearest store to speak with your local home window tinting experts about how to reduce heat in rooms during summer with our window films - or you can call our friendly & knowledgeable customer service team on 13TINT.