With all the benefits of home window tinting, it is a great investment for you and your family. To find out exactly how much it is to tint house windows, your nearest store will be able to provide you with a quote. Below is information on how you can find out how much does house window tinting cost and the benefits of home window tinting.
Tint a Home is Australia’s most trusted window tinting network and has been providing tinting services in Australia for over 40 years. We offer a lifetime warranty on most of our films, which are government certified by ARPANSA to ensure the highest quality. Read on to learn how you can find out how much does house window tinting cost.
Finding Out How Much Does House Window Tinting Cost
How much to tint a house window will depend on the size of the window you wish to have tinted. As an estimate, we can tint a room of windows starting from $250.
However, for a personalised price, submit a quick quote and a tinting expert from your local store will be in touch to discuss pricing with you. Other options for receiving a quote are listed below.
Benefits of home window tinting
When weighing up how much does house window tinting cost, it is important to consider the benefits of having your home windows tinted. Some of the many benefits of home window tinting include:
- Privacy without the loss of natural light (you can choose a reflective film that turns your windows into a mirror, so those on the outside cannot see within)
- Your home will be cooler in the summer months and cosier through winter
- You’ll notice a positive difference in your power bills
- A reduction in UV wear and tear on your carpets, floorboards and furniture
- Protection for you and your family from the damage caused by UV rays
- A safer home for your family with our shatterproof security films (helps prevent break-ins as it slows access and helps protect against injury from shattered glass)
- Adds style to your home with our decorative films
Ask The Experts How Much Does House Window Tinting Cost