In this article, we provide you with information on how to find out more about what the average cost is to tint car windows and the different tints available.
Tint a Car has been providing tinting services in Australia for over 42 years. We are Australia’s most trusted window tinting network. Our experienced tinting specialists are able to answer all your questions regarding window tinting including how much window tinting costs on average.
Our range of window tints offer many different features suited to varying budgets. Read on to find out more!
What Is The Average Cost Of Window Tinting?
What is the average cost of window tinting? Typical window tint costs will vary depending on the type of tint you choose and your type of vehicle. However, we offer tints starting from $295 but talk to your local store for more information on this offer.
We offer the following tint options:
- Great value window tint
- Reduces heat and glare
- Darkest legal tint
- Our most popular tint!
- Blocks 99% UV rays protecting you, your passengers and your car’s interior
- Ultimate privacy
- Two shades available
- New innovative ceramic technology
- Durable, premium tint
- Superior infrared heat rejection (keeps car interior even cooler)
- Fade resistant
- Multiple tint shades available
- Optical clarity with crystal clear views, inside & out
- Maximum heat & glare rejection
- SPF50+ UV protection
- Up to 7 times thicker than standard film
- Holds shattered glass shards together
- Helps prevent smash and grab break-ins
- Available in clear or tinted film
All the above tints are exclusive to Tint a Car and are covered under our Nationwide Lifetime Warranty. Again, what is the average cost to tint car windows will depend on the features that suit your needs, your vehicle size and ultimately the window film you choose.
Contact Us Today
To find out typical window tint costs call 13 TINT today and our team will be able to assist you.