So you can find out house window tinting costs for your home, you will need to decide which window film is best for your requirements. Below is information on the window films in our range and their benefits to help you determine home window tinting costs.
Protect your home furnishings from UV-light with Home Window Tinting
Tint a Home specialises in home window tinting and is Australia’s most trusted window tinting network. We have been providing tinting services in Australia for over 42 years. Our films are government certified by ARPANSA to ensure the highest quality and we offer a lifetime warranty on residential applications. Here are the films in our range and how to get in touch with us to find out house window tinting prices:
Our Range Of Window Films
The films we offer have varying benefits and you may wish to choose one type of film for some areas of your home and different types for other areas. For example, you may choose a film in a lighter shade for most windows in your house so it doesn’t alter your home’s appearance, a decorative film for bathroom windows and a security film for windows that may be susceptible to break-ins.
Our team will work with you to provide a quote so you have an understanding of what home window tinting prices will be. Our range of films include:
- Reduce heat and glare entering your home
- Help to eliminate reflections on screens
- Keep your home cooler in the summer months and warmer in the winter months (making a positive difference to your power bills)
- Help to protect people, flooring and furnishing from the damage caused by harmful UV rays
- Up to 10 times thicker and 7 x stronger than standard film
- When hit with force, helps to keep shattered glass in place
- Slows access into your home if someone is attempting to break-in
- Keeps people safe from injuries if there is an accident or in the event of severe weather
- Provides peace of mind knowing that your home and family are safe
- Stronger than standard film If the glass is broken it doesn’t shatter and holds broken glass together
- Helps to prevent break-ins as it hinders entry into your home
- You can customise designs adding an element of style to your home
- Can be used as a divider to create spaces within your home
- Adds privacy - ideal for bathrooms
Talk To Your Local Window Tinting Experts Today
To find out home window tinting prices use our Store Finder to find your nearest store and speak to your local team about house window tinting prices. You can also call our customer service team on 13 TINT.